New Commoner Applications

 Applications are now open if you wish to take up your rights.

You need to fill in an application form which is available on the website and return together with the supporting birth certificate.

Applications need to be sent to Marie Coates, Clerk to the Trustees of King’s Heath by 7th May 2021. 

Warden and Freemen of Malmesbury